Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture Fest

It's been a little bit since my last post....so I thought I would just put up a whole bunch of pictures of the last month or so. Ellie is now 7 months old!! She is keeping me quite busy these days, now that she can get around to wherever it is she wants to go, I have to keep a good eye on her. She is pulling herself up on anything she can get her hands on and loves to explore and study everything she finds. She is quite the little cutie! Jeremy and I are doing really good, we are getting so excited for Christmas to be here! I love this time of year! All of the Christmas decorations everywhere, spending time with family and friends, and celebrating the birth of Jesus....it just doesn't get any better than that! I am so excited that Ellie gets to celebrate her first Christmas this year, even though she is just a baby and won't really know what is going on....I am so thankful she is here with us!! :)

my family with Grandma Pickrell (my mom's mom)
(taken a couple months ago)

Ellie and Auntie Chelsea





Ellie loves to blow her cheeks out...it's so funny!


take 1 for some Christmas photos





all the grandkids for Grammie and Papa's Christmas card

they are adorable!

piggy tails

just found this pic of Ellie from right after she was born...it made me all teary remembering her sweet little face just staring up at me. Greatest moment ever!

...and now look at the big girl she is becoming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hol - Did you get that pink striped outfit from Old Navy? I got the blue striped one for Cameron! they're meant to be. love and miss you. Court