Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back at em'

Poor little Ellie has been so sick for the last 2 weeks, but she is feeling so much better now and is back to her normal active little self! That was the first time Ellie has gotten sick (besides feeling a little yucky after her shots) in 8 months and she got hit pretty hard for her first time, poor baby. The doctor put her on antibiotics and after about 2 weeks her cough and cold finally cleared up. So now we have our happy little girl back who can breathe and sleep again. (thank goodness!)

Ellie is cruising all over the place with her little walker, it is so fun to watch! I can't believe how big she is getting! She has already taken her first steps....at 8 1/2 months old! People keep telling us once she is walking, our lives are over... and I think that time will be here before we know it. Yikes! She'll be standing up holding onto a toy and then let go and take 2 steps while not holding onto anything and then reach for something else to grab onto. What a brave little thing!
Ellie's favorite thing to do is read her books. It is so cute! She'll just sit there forever reading her books, flipping through every page while talking the whole time.
We are having so much fun with Ellie! It just gets more and more fun the older she gets!



Here are a few pics of Elle...


tired little girl



silly girl





helping dad put together her new car seat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hol - That is unbelievable. You're right, I think she is going to be walking in no time! She is so stinkin' cute. I love the video of you making her laugh too. Can't wait to see you guys. love you, Court

Deb said...

Oh Holly! She is so adorable, I had so much fun looking back at your blog, catching up, I am going to add you to my "favorites" so I remember to do that a little more often! Looks like Christmas was a blast, I can't believe how fast Ellie is walking... I have a slug on my hands! Hope all is well, I'll be back soon, hi to the family for me :)

Deb said...

p.s. I just realized I am on my mom's computer, logged on as Debs (we're up here visiting her!) so, anyhow, this is annie (zaballos) haddon! oops! :)