Wednesday, February 18, 2009

AND SHE'S OFF........



A few of Ellie's favorites right now:
*walking all over the place
*dancing...and she rocks out! (possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!)
*reading her books
*going on walks...(LOVES to be outside)
*going to play at Papa and Grammie's house
*playing with her cousins
*getting into EVERYTHING she shouldn't!
*watching the price is right and wheel of fortune
*eating crackers and cheerios all by herself
*climbing all over mommy and daddy
*playing "I'm gonna get you!"
*giving kisses
*clapping her hands
*giving "fives"
*taking everything out of whatever it's in
*looking in the mirror
*talking and laughing

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Holly,
I can't believe she's walking already! She's a speedy one (or maybe mines just a slowpoke, I think that's more like it!) I laugh when I see the things we have the same- the leap frog table, the striped gap beanie, and other things! I love that you post video, it's so fun!

Kara said...

Wow! I'm amazed at her skills already.

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WHY DID I NOT GET AN IMMEDIATE TEXT WHEN SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEP. I can't believe this. I need to check your blog more often. She's so sweet walking over to you. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.