Friday, July 3, 2009

San Diego

Last weekend, we headed off to lovely San Diego for my good friend Tara's wedding and also for my sister-n-law Shayna's wedding! That's right...2 weddings in the same weekend that were both in SD! What are the odds of that?! I was in Tara's wedding on Saturday...which was absolutely beautiful and so much fun! It was on a cliff overlooking the ocean...amazing view! Then on Sunday, we headed off to my sister-n-laws wedding which was only about 15 minutes away from where we had been staying. (that worked out so nice!) Shayna got married on the beach which was so awesome! She looked just beautiful! So you could say we had a very eventful and busy weekend, but we had so much fun seeing friends and family and Ellie got to experience the beach for the first time, and she loved it!! She did so great all weekend, we were so proud of her! : ) We don't have alot of pictures from the weekend, but I'll post the few that we were able to get.

the girls...Holly, Tara (bride), Jamie

such a pretty view!

Ellie running all over the place at the rehearsal!

daddy and his girl!

momma and baby!

me and Jame!

oh how we miss living by the ocean!

No comments: