Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Time!

I have to admit, I am not the biggest fan of halloween....but having a little one to dress up sure makes it much more fun and exciting!! We went to our church's harvest party and had a great time! They had tons to do there...bounce houses, big slides, games, face painting, trick or treating, but Ellie was pretty much only into running around like a busy little bee and eating her lolly pops all night long! She dressed up as a bumble bee (which was very fitting considering the fact that she cannot stay still for more than one second!)...and was the cutest little bee if I say so myself! :) We took so many pictures, so here they are...hope you like them!





playing chase with cousin Kylee

bumble bee and cinderella


cute little bee


hangin out with cousin Cooper the pirate


on her way to trick or treat with daddy






"that's what I'm talkin about, 2 lolly pops!"




so yummy!!

Ellie and Papa

I love this one!




cousins picture...Ellie not so happy

my sister's family...so cute!

And a few other cute ones from last week...
18 months old!



Ellie the lego building machine!!

carries her proud work all around the house :)

No comments: