Saturday, February 20, 2010

Little Pilot!

Last Friday, Ellie and I went on a field trip to the UC Davis airport with a few other mom's and their children. We had so much fun! Ellie loved checking out all the airplanes and even got to get in one and drive it! (or I guess I should say fly it? oops, I definitely said drive it in the video) :) We got to see a plane land and take off which was really cool, and Ellie waved hi and bye to the airplane until she couldn't see it anymore. She was totally into it which was so fun. I thought the loud noises might scare her a little, but she was as happy as can be and was not bothered one bit! It was a fun experience and one that I'm sure we will be doing again in the future. Here are a few pictures and also a video of the cutest little pilot ever! :)







playing on the big red tractor


video clip:

1 comment:

The Risdons said...

Hi Holly and Jeremy-
It's so fun to see your sweet little Ellie and catch up with you (and kind of meet you Holly). I was a friend of Jeremy's in high school. Jeremy I sent you a link to my blog. It's private, so you'll have to log in...Take care:-)
Karlye Kramer Risdon