Monday, October 13, 2008

Good Morning

Ellie is so much fun to hang out with! As I was playing with her this morning, an overwhelming emotion of gratefulness hit me as I realized how blessed I am to be able to stay at home with Ellie everyday and raise our little girl. I am incredibly thankful for Jeremiah, for how hard he works to provide for our family and for all the time and love he pours into Ellie every spare minute that he has. He was just telling me how there is no better feeling than when he looks over at Ellie and she smiles so big at him first! She is such a happy little girl and is learning and doing new things every day...it is mind boggling how fast babies learn and pick up on things. The other day, I had to walk Ellie around the whole house, holding her hands as she walked, because she just wanted to GO. She didn't want to sit and play with her toys anymore, she was over her jumpy swing and saucer, she just wanted to move. I thought that was super cute.....until we were done and I tried to stand up straight afterwards from being bent over for so long. :) It was worth it though, to see her bright and smiley face shine as we walked into the room to show dad what a big girl she was.....I think it's safe to say, we had one very proud 5 month old at that moment!


do i have to smile?!

I'd rather play with mom's phone

little cutie

classic Ellie face

you got me! I'll give you your phone back now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie is so darling, Holly. Looking over your pictures and posts just makes me happy--because you are all obviously happy.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks anonymous! (since I don't know who wrote this). That is very sweet of you to say. I'm glad you enjoy looking at our blog! It's good to know I'm not the only one who looks at it. hehe :) Thanks again!