Wednesday, November 5, 2008

UH-OH!!

.....I think we're in trouble!!!


Ellie is six months old now! Everytime I look at her I can't help but think, "how did she become this little person so fast?" I know I say this alot, but time is flying by! She is trying to pull herself up on things now (as you can see in the picture above) and can get around by scooting and rolling over and over. It's pretty funny. Ellie makes us laugh so much! She is a little spitfire! And she says MOMMA!!! I'm not even kidding you! I couldn't believe it when I heard her say it for the first time! Jeremy was out of town on a business trip so he didn't hear her say it until I was talking to him on the phone and I put Ellie down and she started to cry and say momma momma. He was all, "No Way!" It was pretty funny.

Here are a few cute pictures of Ellie just hangin out and playing on the floor.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Gosh Holly,
she is so sweet, I have been checking out everyone's Halloween pics and what all the munchkins were dressed us as- loved the panda bear! And I love all her hair, you're so lucky!!! She gets to wear bows!! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Hol - She is just beauiful! i can't believe she's already almost standing on her own and scooting around. so cute!