Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Halloween

This was the first Halloween that Jeremiah and I have actually gotten excited about in a long time. We are not the biggest fans of this day, but now that we have a little one, it makes it alot more exciting and fun because we get to dress Ellie up in a super cute costume! I do have to admit though... I did wait until the very last second to find her a costume and it barely made it here on time,(since we ordered it online) so next year I will definitely be a little more prepared and start planning out costume ideas sooner than 3 days before Halloween! oops!
Ellie was the cutest little panda bear I've ever seen and we had so much fun going to the church harvest festival and meeting up with Ellie's cousins, who by the way were absolutely adorable!
Before we headed over to the church, we stopped by my Nana and Papa's house so they could see Ellie in her costume and also my uncles were in town visiting, so we got to see them too!! It was a really fun night...and so fun to see all the cute little kids dressed up in their adorable costumes!

our cute little panda bear




Ellie and Papa


Ellie with her cousins...
Cooper the elephant, Kylee is Cinderella and Zoey is Tigger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable little panda! Cutest panda I've ever seen :)